Tuesday 14 August 2012

PORTS

 It is a sockets or a connector which is used to connect the peripheral devices with computer in an other wards the number of sockets which are used to pluging the devices called ports .
There are basically two types of port used for pluging the device.

SERIAL PORTS :-
           It is a type of which can be transmitted the signals in serial way serial port is used to forward one bits thats why it is concedered the slowest poprt serial port having the eight to sixteen number of pins and it is also called serial port (male port)

PARALLEL PORT:-

            It is a types of socket which is used to transmitted minium eight number of bit at a which excellent transmitting speed thats why it is concedered is to be a fastest concetered is port is also called parallel port (female port)


2 comments:

  1. I am impressed with your creativity. I was always fascinated with Computer. I want to make a bright career in this field .Can you please suggest me some good institutes where I can undergo training or guidance so that I can excel in this field.


    Computer institute in Delhi
    Warm Regards
    madhuri

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO DEAR MADHURI

    I can online guide with you about all computer knowledge.

    ReplyDelete